Do lockboxes (warzone, daily, renown, etc) go al the way to 306 gear? Or capped 300?

ptwonline

My main has been stuck at item rating 300 for 3 days. About 30 items from lockboxes and they were all 274-300 even though my item rating is 300 (lowest item was 298). I've now managed to bump my rating to 301 from buying armoring, mods, and enhancements directly via tech frags, and those were all 302.

So are the lockboxes capped at 300 or am I just unbelievably unlucky?

Thanks.

My main has been stuck at item rating 300 for 3 days. About 30 items from lockboxes and they were all 274-300 even though my item rating is 300 (lowest item was 298). I've now managed to bump my rating to 301 from buying armoring, mods, and enhancements directly via tech frags, and those were all 302.

So are the lockboxes capped at 300 or am I just unbelievably unlucky?

Thanks.

You're extremely unlucky. They do go to 306.

Make sure every piece and component is the best you can get. It's supposed to offer you something equivalent or higher, tho' several peope have reported that this isn't always the case.

Even if a piece isn't optimal for your class, equipping it should boost your chances of something better.

TBH you can do a lot of solo stuff in completely the wrong gear, in order to try to get better drops on your alts, so send your best set over, and be prepared to swap components in and out.

Also keep an eye on the amps, if a piece of gear drops that isn't any good, it still might have an amp for a crafting character for instance. - Jsut send it over.

GL

Make sure every piece and component is the best you can get. It's supposed to offer you something equivalent or higher, tho' several peope have reported that this isn't always the case.

GL

This definitely isn't the case. I had a 300 helm and got 3 that were under 300, and 3 others that were 300. I had a 299 offhand and a couple of lockbox drops and 6 purchased from the vendor were all 298 somehow.