Spoiled?stop

Kokanoe

Ok, i dunno who brought the kiddies out to whine, but this game has around 600 hours of play when adding all the classes, + alot more on PvP, raids and flashpoints.

Point me to a game that has that much content for 60 dollars. I doubt there are many. This game is actually a bargain.

Poker. Has way more than 600 hours of play, if your measure of a game is just the basic content.

I agree with you OP. Considering this is the initial launch of an MMO, Bioware did a SPECTACULAR job. Had major bugs fixed within a day or two, had LOTS of minor bugs fixed within this first week, as well as loads of other problems that reared their ugly face be slapped out of the game. As for the server queue times, the only (yes, ONLY) thing that can really fix that is moving servers. The only thing and MMO developer can really do to fix that is lower the max population for servers to force people to move. The game does still have bugs, yes, but the game is just over a week old. Get over it. They will be addressed. Almost every bug I have ever submitted a report about is something Bioware already knows about. Also considering it is the holidays, I think Bioware deserves some time off just like we are all taking.

For those of you that are still crying saying that "the game is new" is not an excuse, let me compare it to everyone's beloved WoW;

SWTOR Launch - December 20th, 2011

First content patch announced December 23, 2011

WoW Launch - November 23rd, 2004

First content patch (Patch 1.2) released December 18th, 2004

Give the game time.

I agree with you OP. Considering this is the initial launch of an MMO, Bioware did a SPECTACULAR job. Had major bugs fixed within a day or two, had LOTS of minor bugs fixed within this first week, as well as loads of other problems that reared their ugly face be slapped out of the game. As for the server queue times, the only (yes, ONLY) thing that can really fix that is moving servers. The only thing and MMO developer can really do to fix that is lower the max population for servers to force people to move. The game does still have bugs, yes, but the game is just over a week old. Get over it. They will be addressed. Almost every bug I have ever submitted a report about is something Bioware already knows about. Also considering it is the holidays, I think Bioware deserves some time off just like we are all taking.

For those of you that are still crying saying that "the game is new" is not an excuse, let me compare it to everyone's beloved WoW;

SWTOR Launch - December 20th, 2011

First content patch announced December 23, 2011

WoW Launch - November 23rd, 2004

First content patch (Patch 1.2) released December 18th, 2004

Give the game time.

I know this is SWTOR.

But when did we take a time machine back to 2004?

Watching the competition and copying successful features is hard, bro.

Are you for real or are you just trolling ?!?

Obviously you have never written code before.

Yes, it is hard to "copy" other peoples work, since you cannot copy their code.