Reverse Engineering High-Level Items

asaper

I recently just max'd out armtech and am able to craft lvl 45 and lvl 50 greens. As previously I would reverse engineer these to discover blue versions and finally purple versions and use those on my character. However, it seems after reverse engineering probably 25 lvl 50 greens I havnt discovered a single blue version of the blaster rifles I am crafting, on a similar note I havnt discovered anything past blue quality on the 40+ lvl 45 blaster rifles Ive been reverse engineering.

Has anyone else encountered this? Do level 45/50 crafted weapons not have purple versions to be discovered? I already know you cant discover blue/purple vibroknifes (hopefully a bug) but it seems Im stuck with greens at lvl 50?

The RNG is basically not your best friend today. Although I suspect that the higher the level the item, the less chance you have of getting the blue/epic drop. I could be wrong, but it feels like as I craft higher level items, it's getting harder and harder to learn a schematic off of them.

It could be the RNG not liking me either cause sometimes I go into it thinking I'm doomed and get what I want try 1.

Anyhow, the schematics are there, you just have to keep trying.