Deception sins doing 3x more damage than other classes

bladech

Dec Sin can double vanish double regen which no other class can

Dec Sin can guard team mates/taunt enemies without fear of being killed due to life warden swaps during vanishes unlike jugg/pt who will die if they guard someone

Dec Sin's dps is the best now, no need in mara or sniper

Dec sin still has tonnes of cc (sap, leg slash, whirlwind

As i said sin - god in ranked now. No sense to play other classes and every day by playing ranked i see more and more sins dominating arena. Every fight is like 2 opers and 2 sins vs 2 oper and 2 sins lol. Sometimes i see sorcs and few maras but rarely....

Dec Sin can double vanish double regen which no other class can

Dec Sin can guard team mates/taunt enemies without fear of being killed due to life warden swaps during vanishes unlike jugg/pt who will die if they guard someone

Dec Sin's dps is the best now, no need in mara or sniper

Dec sin still has tonnes of cc (sap, leg slash, whirlwind

As i said sin - god in ranked now. No sense to play other classes and every day by playing ranked i see more and more sins dominating arena. Every fight is like 2 opers and 2 sins vs 2 oper and 2 sins lol. Sometimes i see sorcs and few maras but rarely....

Hey man. At least the 00IIIIIClass-is-OP'd Baton|||||||||| got passed to Assassins. I would have really been saddened if they had made Juggs even better. Imagine a SmashMonkey 2.0? Yuck.