That was it?

Mizuhame

Paid my sub, and less than 6 hours later I'd finished? Bit expensive for so little. :(

Especially if you subbed before they pushed the expansion release date back. $45 bucks for those 6 hours (and I'm counting replays in that)

There is a lot more coming this is the set up ...and honestly, atm i am still dealing with gearing and i JUST did my first run through's and haven't even begun doing dailies or exploring plus, the set up and new planets are amazing..hmmm have you done the new raid yet and gotten all your 8 of your class done yet? how about your command ( can't think of the new name ) to 999 on all 8 of the afore mentioned characters...personally i have only gotten to 5 on most of mine..if you have let me know i would love to know how you did all that in 5 days.

There is a lot more coming this is the set up ...and honestly, atm i am still dealing with gearing and i JUST did my first run through's and haven't even begun doing dailies or exploring plus, the set up and new planets are amazing..hmmm have you done the new raid yet and gotten all your 8 of your class done yet? how about your command ( can't think of the new name ) to 999 on all 8 of the afore mentioned characters...personally i have only gotten to 5 on most of mine..if you have let me know i would love to know how you did all that in 5 days.

I only play the stories, don't bother with raiding or the other stuff as I find them boring. Personal taste and all that. I love the class stories. It's just that this story is so damn short compared to the others.

There is a lot more coming this is the set up

And you are basing this on what exactly? Please link to anything official BW has stated about the future of this game. I don't recall any news or info whatsoever. In fact, they are completely quiet. When was the last time we heard Mr. Kanneg say anything about anything?

If this is merely a wish of yours: fair enough. I second that emulsion. :p

how about your command ( can't think of the new name ) to 999 on all 8 of the afore mentioned characters...personally i have only gotten to 5 on most of mine..if you have let me know i would love to know how you did all that in 5 days.

Leveling to renown 999 cannot seriously be something you consider having been brought to us by Onslaught? It's sheer laziness. Re-using a system they themselves actually killed with 6.0. Renown command is a farce in its current state.

To the OP: Yes, that was it. But might I ask: What took you 6 hours? ;)

We were led to believe the traitor stuff was the setup and a real expansion would be coming after then Jedi Under Siege was the setup and Onslaught would be the expansion, now Onslaught is supposed to be the setup? What are they supposedly setting up? When are we actually getting something substantial or at regular intervals? What do you mean getting your 8 classes done? The original class stories? We all did those years ago. Taking all 8 classes through Onslaught? There's no reason. The differences are based on faction and loyalty not class.

Well, realistically, there's more to the game than just Onslaught. And there's more to Onslaught than just the base story.

And we've been paying for the rest of the game for years, $180 a year for subs, more if you buy CC. I'm not seeing anything else of value in Onslaught beyond the base story. I guess some of the new decorations are nice?

Paid my sub, and less than 6 hours later I'd finished? Bit expensive for so little. :(

You didn't pay 12 bucks for that content. You bought a month's sub and therefore got the new content as part of that. Also 12 bucks for 6 hours of content isn't expensive at all as it is. There are plenty of games that give less than 20 hours for a full price of 40-60 bucks. So really your complaint sounds rather hollow to me.

And you are basing this on what exactly? Please link to anything official BW has stated about the future of this game. I don't recall any news or info whatsoever. In fact, they are completely quiet. When was the last time we heard Mr. Kanneg say anything about anything?

Well, we heard from EA 2 days ago that SW:TOR is about to become a billion dollar title and that they are very pleased with the game, so I think the games future is pretty secure. Also, they always stagger the release of the story across an expansion cycle, but they are also supposedly building more than just story for this expansion. I agree that I think it was *too* short, but it's not really any different than what they've done in the past in execution. Also add in the part where they lost a portion of their development team to assist in Anthem's dumpster fire while this expansion was in development and only just recently returned to their positions at SW:TOR.

And we've been paying for the rest of the game for years, $180 a year for subs, more if you buy CC. I'm not seeing anything else of value in Onslaught beyond the base story. I guess some of the new decorations are nice?

And you would be still paying for the rest of the game without Onslaught. What's your point?

And you would be still paying for the rest of the game without Onslaught. What's your point?

My point was that we've been paying for the same content for years and little of value has been added with Onslaught. Why should people stay subscribed if all we get is a small trickle like this?

The story itself cutscene wise is the same length as the Makeb expansion , again cutscene wise (I checked on youtube, so I know Onslaught is even a little longer by 8 minutes) so I don't know why you guys expected the story to be longer than that, imo. I impressed that it's the length of makeb. Edited by commanderwar

My point was that we've been paying for the same content for years and little of value has been added with Onslaught. Why should people stay subscribed if all we get is a small trickle like this?

I mean there's not. This game will never put out $180 worth of content a year. It's not possible. That's the price of 3 new games, or 9+ DLCs. That's not going to happen. And it's not just here, no MMO puts out $180 worth of content per year, especially without charging extra for expansions.

At this point you either pay for an MMO for access to something non-subs don't get, or else you subscribe cyclicaly. Paying a full $180 a year just for the content will never be worth it.