Stats and stuff

Morteficare

for juggs in pvp there really is only one set (descent of the fearless) for veng and one set (lord of pain) for tanks. for pve, I guess you could go perfect form, but uh....probably don't.

Descent of the Fearless set.

Tacticals: Hemophilic slash for single target, Cut to pieces for AoE

Alacrity: 1213 or a bit more

Accuracy: 1591 or a bit more/less

Rest into Critical rating.

Cut to pieces looks really good. Hemophilic slash also looks pretty good, but idk where I'd fit it into the rotation

https://imgur.com/94m2EuO

(*force scream and vengeful slam are in swapped spots in that first row for some reason)

I guess just take out the dots after the first phase and toss a slash in every 5 gcd or so? lol

Or is it better to just spam the actual crap out of it to keep double ticking the dots? hmm.

EDIT: nevermind, it's apparently refreshed by ravage now which already has a place. question still being what do you do during all those dot slots then if you're not using them.

Edited by jedcjedcjedc

I would like to know stats for Immortal Tanks. I am sitting on 6k defense and 50% shield chance and 48% absorb. Can still min max but wondering what the soft caps are for defense. Absob is crazy. 100 Absorb rating giving big boost so wondered if better to drop shield to like 50%> and get absorb 50%<?

Also was playing with a 306 geared agent that was barely able to keep me above 20%. I was burning CDs liek crazy and the guy just could keep up.

I would like to know stats for Immortal Tanks. I am sitting on 6k defense and 50% shield chance and 48% absorb. Can still min max but wondering what the soft caps are for defense. Absob is crazy. 100 Absorb rating giving big boost so wondered if better to drop shield to like 50%> and get absorb 50%<?

Also was playing with a 306 geared agent that was barely able to keep me above 20%. I was burning CDs liek crazy and the guy just could keep up.

I'm working on tank now and what you describe is my plan. Drop def in favor of shield and absorb (and even endurance) as much as possible. For whatever it's worth I'm rocking the hords makashi strike tactical and building the lord of pain set also.

Linking this because it's a far better theoretical discussion than anything I could create: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=970879

Edited by KendraP

• 3 weeks later...
for juggs in pvp there really is only one set (descent of the fearless) for veng and one set (lord of pain) for tanks. for pve, I guess you could go perfect form, but uh....probably don't.

Cut to pieces looks really good. Hemophilic slash also looks pretty good, but idk where I'd fit it into the rotation

https://imgur.com/94m2EuO

(*force scream and vengeful slam are in swapped spots in that first row for some reason)

I guess just take out the dots after the first phase and toss a slash in every 5 gcd or so? lol

Or is it better to just spam the actual crap out of it to keep double ticking the dots? hmm.

EDIT: nevermind, it's apparently refreshed by ravage now which already has a place. question still being what do you do during all those dot slots then if you're not using them.

Is rage spec dead?