Account disabled. Please help

Togaso

My account has been disabled due to "suspicious activity". I don't know why the frick they did this to me. I haven't done anything suspicious whatsoever.

My account is in possesion of its rightful owner which is me, but they still disabled it for I don't know how long.

I recently subscribed and bought CC, I spent a lot of money on this game and now they won't let me play. Like, I don't know what to do. I can't contact them via phone or skype beacuase I'm from South America and they don't have a number for me. Also Skype is out of the question because i just can't spend anymore money on calls.

I feel robbed.

My account has been disabled due to "suspicious activity". I don't know why the frick they did this to me. I haven't done anything suspicious whatsoever.

My account is in possesion of its rightful owner which is me, but they still disabled it for I don't know how long.

I recently subscribed and bought CC, I spent a lot of money on this game and now they won't let me play. Like, I don't know what to do. I can't contact them via phone or skype beacuase I'm from South America and they don't have a number for me. Also Skype is out of the question because i just can't spend anymore money on calls.

I feel robbed.

Is there not an email link to customer service?

Also, does anyone have access to your account ? A member of your family, like a sibling or a friend ?

They should have Log if you didn't log for a while yourself .

Just remember, they aren't the best customer service, but keep your cool if you want any chance of getting anything from them. And give them all the infos they need .

Right now they are swarmed with tickets. It took one day for me to get a response for an issue i had and two days after that for them to resolve it. Have you purchased credits from third party websites? or maybe even CC?

Yeah I bought cc and my subscription from amazon since the site won't let me buy anything for some reason

Also, does anyone have access to your account ? A member of your family, like a sibling or a friend ?

They should have Log if you didn't log for a while yourself .

Just remember, they aren't the best customer service, but keep your cool if you want any chance of getting anything from them. And give them all the infos they need .

Only me, that's why I think is weird that they are doing this. Just when I was beginning the expansion too :(

then write them again, and tell them the last date you logged in . Then the date you made your purchase . Name of your toon, server....stuff like that .

And tell them to look at the log, that you did what you did . And if they see weird dates where you are supposed to have logged and didn't, maybe someone else got access to your account and ask them verify if that was possible .

Good luck .

Yeah I bought cc and my subscription from amazon since the site won't let me buy anything for some reason

Now am not 100% sure about amazon but was it actually amazon selling it or a seller just using amazon. It might even be that your account was logged in from another location and that's what triggered it

Now am not 100% sure about amazon but was it actually amazon selling it or a seller just using amazon. It might even be that your account was logged in from another location and that's what triggered it

He said he bought cc and his sub time from Amazon. Those are legit items sold by Amazon's digital services. I buy my cc there every single month, and I've purchased cc and time card codes for others through it. And even if it was some random seller with a store selling "time cards" or codes all he'd end up with is a code that didn't work, not a banned account. You seem more to be referring to buying CREDITS, which is way different than purchasing cc. There's a lot of players who sell credits on various sites, and all of those are a good way to get your account locked.

In some cases the "suspicious activity" is the result of someone trying to hack into your account. But you really need to contact CS to find out and/or get things straightened out.

He said he bought cc and his sub time from Amazon. Those are legit items sold by Amazon's digital services. I buy my cc there every single month, and I've purchased cc and time card codes for others through it. And even if it was some random seller with a store selling "time cards" or codes all he'd end up with is a code that didn't work, not a banned account. You seem more to be referring to buying CREDITS, which is way different than purchasing cc. There's a lot of players who sell credits on various sites, and all of those are a good way to get your account locked.

I don't know much about buying sub time outside of swtor website but if the codes are region locked and he buys a code that was meant for a different region then it could have flagged something in the system.

I don't know much about buying sub time outside of swtor website but if the codes are region locked and he buys a code that was meant for a different region then it could have flagged something in the system.

It's possible that he used a credit card tied to a U.S. bank account (I don't know if the OP was born in South America or is an expat) which then throws up red flags when he logs into the game using a SA IP address. It's also possible that he used a VPN to make the purchase using a US address to avoid certain tax differences,etc. and plays using a reg address. It's hard to say without more information honestly.

I also wanted to ask OP where his recovery email is located (South America or U.S. email address) and whether he has a security key equipped.