Stationary Grit 2 pc not providing 2% alacrity

ThatGuyToo

I gain only .09% alacrity, going from 8.06 to 8.17. With the change of gear from 1 pc to 2 pc alacrity changes from 825 to 842 which could be accounting for the full change I am seeing.

This is tested in a stronghold which does not have boslter. Ofc, alacrity should not be affected by bolster.

• 3 weeks later...
I gain only .09% alacrity, going from 8.06 to 8.17. With the change of gear from 1 pc to 2 pc alacrity changes from 825 to 842 which could be accounting for the full change I am seeing.

This is tested in a stronghold which does not have boslter. Ofc, alacrity should not be affected by bolster.

Ok so I bought the Stationary Grit set as well and was having the same problem. Like ***, my Alacrity isn't going up 2%. It's going up almost nothing, like a fraction of a percent.

OH WAIT. The set bonus says "+2% Alacrity RATING." No way. It's not a flat 2% alacrity, as one would expect. It's 2% alacrity RATING, which is total garbage. Alacrity rating doesn't stack anywhere as high as Mastery, so a small % alacrity RATING is worthless.

BW, is this the intended behavior of the Stationary Grit set bonus? i.e. that it increases RATING instead of actual alacrity %? If so, it's completely worthless at the current value of 2%. The 4 piece bonus increase your damage by a flat 3%, which is a HUGE increase from 2% alacrity rating. A completely disproportional increase from a 2 piece to a 4 piece. Compared to the Tactician Set 4 piece which a 15% increase in critical CHANCE. Not RATING, but CHANCE.

BW, please confirm or deny that 2% alacrity "rating" is intended.

Edited by Shirvington

Yes, I have seen they list it as rating. The shield, crit, and alacrity 2 pc workout to be nothing more than a rounding error.

Considering so many 2 PC grant 2% mastery which is worthless in 95% of the content since we are bolsters in most end game content (adding in planets that number increases), I doubt BW will respond. Heck, more than one entire set is total trash in all but one FP, one Ops and two small planets. The Entertainer is a great example.

It is really surprising how much work BW put into this update with the gearing yet were so lazy to bring end game content up to the new level cap and made such trash 2 pc sets. I amazed at the sets and amplifiers and baffled at the same time.