Gearing in 6.0 (MM FPS farm....again.....)

merovejec

Isn´t the gearing faster if you form a good group and run random master Fps? You get more gear at the end (gear boxes).

Maybe it takes longer (if you get Chiss or somthing like that) but it´s more fun than running Reaper 24/7.

I did that 4 evenings and I´m 306, with many tacticals and full set boni.

Not faster but more fun deffinetly. If you like it that way sure play that way 👌

There will always be people finding a way to do it as fast as possible. When those people hit top tier, they'll move on. It's "Play your way" and that is how they're choosing to play. Ypur own experience does not have to be the same. Do what YOU enjoy and forget what others are doimg with their time. ^_^

Move all your gear to a stealth toon and join the RR fun. Don't tell me you don't have a stealth toon. :rolleyes:

It's even a good way for solo players. Took me around 15 minutes to stealth through red reaper without a group, just with my companion. Boss 2 is an ***, though, since it oneshots my companion every now and then even with low stacks.

Speaking of gearing, I was 306 after the first 3 1/2 hours of Red Reaper. It's still helpful for getting easy tech fragments (around 600 per run, more if q-synced with 4 ppl) as well as inlays. I have about 4 sets of inlays sitting around in my legacy cargo waiting to get into proper set bonuses.

All in all, it's not as annoying as I suspected it to be when I was on PTS. And since set bonuses will take a while to grind. the speed is okay from my point of view. And since I strongly suspect a new level of gear being introduced next year, the grind will go on. Let's at least hope the content then lasts longer than the content we have now.

Edited by Exocor

It's even a good way for solo players. Took me around 15 minutes to stealth through red reaper without a group, just with my companion. Boss 2 is an ***, though, since it oneshots my companion every now and then even with low stacks.

I play scrapper scoundrel, so I ignore mechanics and just scamper roll the 2nd hit. I find the last boss the more difficult cuz of the rooting adds. But ruffian gets the job done being Kitey McKiterson the Kite-Lord — even after enrage.

I prefer 2+ stealthers though, it’s faster and more efficient. The loot is the same except for mats rolls, and the occasional rare drop.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

There will always be people finding a way to do it as fast as possible. When those people hit top tier, they'll move on. It's "Play your way" and that is how they're choosing to play. Ypur own experience does not have to be the same. Do what YOU enjoy and forget what others are doimg with their time. ^_^

The thing is time. I play very few times a week and for few hours, so with that its hard to do what I like and also gain gear fast.