Incinerator Weapon Tuning. Website vs Preview look different

SaerethDL

The website shows like a gas visage effect on your lightsaber, but then the preview weapon tab shows like a black smoke effect, which is it?

Yea this what i'd like to know aswell , the preview on this website and on the launcher looks amazing but the in-game effect looks like a visual BUG or lack there of effect. Just black smoke ???

Yea this what i'd like to know aswell , the preview on this website and on the launcher looks amazing but the in-game effect looks like a visual BUG or lack there of effect. Just black smoke ???

Do you have any color crystals equipped in the weapon you're previewing on in game?

I'll have to check this later. If the fire/smoke changes based on your crystal, that's awesome. You might have a black/color crystal that is causing the issue. If not (or if it's color locked), then it's likely a bug.

Do you have any color crystals equipped in the weapon you're previewing on in game?

I'll have to check this later. If the fire/smoke changes based on your crystal, that's awesome. You might have a black/color crystal that is causing the issue. If not (or if it's color locked), then it's likely a bug.

Tried with different colour crystals to preview it , i didn't buy it yet because I thought the thing is unfinished.

• 2 weeks later...