reset weeklies on 6.0

drizztTheonlyone

I don't know but there is a good chance that they will reset because the reward system is changing and that means changes to the daily quests rewards as well, particularly because the current currencies like the UCs and Crystals will disappear. That' could be a reason for such quests to be reset.

hi all, i would know if when the 6.0 will come , it will be a reset of the weeklies not finished ?

for ex: i let weekly ossus at 9/10 the monday night and after the up to 6.0 , the weekly rest at 9/10 or reset at 0/10 ?

ty for any response

10/22, which is a Tuesday, is when Launch is well may start being accessible. So ya this is by design as everything weeklies reset on Tuesdays.....

I don't know but there is a good chance that they will reset because the reward system is changing and that means changes to the daily quests rewards as well, particularly because the current currencies like the UCs and Crystals will disappear. That' could be a reason for such quests to be reset.

We don't know yet but I think the same as Tsillah does on this. As rewards are changing it makes sense but guess time will tell.