[Subscription purchase] Outside of US purchase difficulty

Deadlynits

Can we please get some game time codes on amazon or origin or somewhere that is not just US available? Swtor.com is ok but having recurring subscription is not what many want as it makes you fret if you forget to remove etc.

Even if i sub non stop i would rather do it from game time code. Why cant we buy game time code on swtor.com itself if you find that giving % share to other 3rd party sellers is not profitable? Eric Musco can you please give us a word if there will be atleast new codes available in future with the new expansion releasing?

Would really like an option to buy game time codes either in swtor.com or (preferrably) in amazon or other shopping sites or even origin. Why is amazon bundle and other time cards not available/replenished? Dont you all want us to pay?

Can we please get some game time codes on amazon or origin or somewhere that is not just US available? Swtor.com is ok but having recurring subscription is not what many want as it makes you fret if you forget to remove etc.

Even if i sub non stop i would rather do it from game time code. Why cant we buy game time code on swtor.com itself if you find that giving % share to other 3rd party sellers is not profitable? Eric Musco can you please give us a word if there will be atleast new codes available in future with the new expansion releasing?

Would really like an option to buy game time codes either in swtor.com or (preferrably) in amazon or other shopping sites or even origin. Why is amazon bundle and other time cards not available/replenished? Dont you all want us to pay?

You can already buy game time from swtor.com that is not recurring. If you log into your account, go to Subscription it's the first option. See the following screen shot:

http://imgur.com/a/pgxtQlv

If you purchase that, it gives you 60 day game time that is not recurring and is just a one time purchase. The only difference is that it's applied to your account directly and there is no code that you could give away to a friend or something but other then that, it's the same thing as if you bought 60 day game time from Amazon.

• 3 months later...
i want to know even if i remove card info for 60 day sub will my sub get cancelled? its the 1time choice

Once the sixty days are finished, the subscription ends ("cancelled" is the wrong word), and if you want to continue being a subscriber, you'll have to pay again yourself. You can buy more time before the current time ends, and the new time will begin at the end of the existing time.

Example:

* On day 1 you pay for 60 days.

* Some time later, when you have 20 days left, you pay again for 60 days.

* You now have 80 days left.

Once the sixty days are finished, the subscription ends ("cancelled" is the wrong word), and if you want to continue being a subscriber, you'll have to pay again yourself. You can buy more time before the current time ends, and the new time will begin at the end of the existing time.

Example:

* On day 1 you pay for 60 days.

* Some time later, when you have 20 days left, you pay again for 60 days.

* You now have 80 days left.

i asked does deleting my card info from 60 day sub cancel sub or not cause i don't like when my card info is saved i like to delete it

a second question:

i have the 30day one and 13days left so i extended with 60 day why does it say

Current Subscription:

Three Months Recurring Subscription

i get the 3months part sins my previous sub is still in effect i mean the Recurring part the 60 day should be 1time pay not Recurring

Edited by SugramRaven

i asked does deleting my card info from 60 day sub cancel sub or not cause i don't like when my card info is saved i like to delete it

Sorry. The sixty day one runs for sixty days then stops. Removing your card info will not (must not) stop it early because if it did, they would be, in effect, stealing your sub time that's already paid for.

a second question:

i have the 30day one and 13days left so i extended with 60 day why does it say

Current Subscription:

Three Months Recurring Subscription

i get the 3months part sins my previous sub is still in effect i mean the Recurring part the 60 day should be 1time pay not Recurring

It's a weird case that as a result shows weird things. Have you manually cancelled the recurring (30-day) subscription? If you remove your card info, the recurring one won't renew because there's no way to pay for it to be renewed, but it won't end early.

Sorry. The sixty day one runs for sixty days then stops. Removing your card info will not (must not) stop it early because if it did, they would be, in effect, stealing your sub time that's already paid for.

It's a weird case that as a result shows weird things. Have you manually cancelled the recurring (30-day) subscription? If you remove your card info, the recurring one won't renew because there's no way to pay for it to be renewed, but it won't end early.

1. Sorry. The sixty day one runs for sixty days then stops. Removing your card info will not (must not) stop it early because if it did, they would be, in effect, stealing your sub time that's already paid for.

1. u misunderstand again i talked about if i delete it

2. i delete the card info when i so it (30 day sub) was there but then discovered later i have 13 day lefts then added 60day sub

2. It's a weird case that as a result shows weird things. Have you manually cancelled the recurring (30-day) subscription? If you remove your card info, the recurring one won't renew because there's no way to pay for it to be renewed, but it won't end early.

so it should be 1time pay not Recurring like it says on the 60day sub?

i don't get much how the sub sys works sins in most games all is one time pay even for more then 1 month, if u don't want to manually do it each month u just get 60 day or 90 day sub

Edited by SugramRaven

1. Sorry. The sixty day one runs for sixty days then stops. Removing your card info will not (must not) stop it early because if it did, they would be, in effect, stealing your sub time that's already paid for.

1. u misunderstand again i talked about if i delete it

2. i delete the card info when i so it (30 day sub) was there but then discovered later i have 13 day lefts then added 60day sub

2. It's a weird case that as a result shows weird things. Have you manually cancelled the recurring (30-day) subscription? If you remove your card info, the recurring one won't renew because there's no way to pay for it to be renewed, but it won't end early.

so it should be 1time pay not Recurring like it says on the 60day sub?

i don't get much how the sub sys works sins in most games all is one time pay even for more then 1 month, if u don't want to manually do it each month u just get 60 day or 90 day sub

1. No. "Remove your card" and "Delete your card" are just different words for the same thing. You tell the site to forget your card info so it can't bill you. That has *no* effect on your existing already-bought subscription time, but prevents the recurring plans (30-day, 90-day and 180-day) from billing you again.

2. On the Store page, the 60-day thing is described as below:

One Time Purchase

60 Days

26.99€

Non-Recurring

Billed once, Game time is immediately added to your account

All of that means that you pay at the beginning of the 60 days, and at the end of the 60 days, your subscriber status ends (and you drop down to "Preferred").

The confusion may come from the thing you didn't mention, but that is a recurring (sorry) complaint. The email that it sends you to acknowledge that you bought a 60-day sub congratulates you on your purchase of a recurring subscription even though you didn't. It is just plain *wrong*. Ignore it except as an acknowledgement that you paid.

On the subject of other games, well, I can't speak much for online shooters and similar, but most of the big subscription MMORPGs have a recurrning automatically-renewed option, three examples being:

* Final Fantasy 14

* World of Warcraft

* Elder Scrolls Online

1. No. "Remove your card" and "Delete your card" are just different words for the same thing. You tell the site to forget your card info so it can't bill you. That has *no* effect on your existing already-bought subscription time, but prevents the recurring plans (30-day, 90-day and 180-day) from billing you again.

2. On the Store page, the 60-day thing is described as below:

One Time Purchase

60 Days

26.99€

Non-Recurring

Billed once, Game time is immediately added to your account

All of that means that you pay at the beginning of the 60 days, and at the end of the 60 days, your subscriber status ends (and you drop down to "Preferred").

The confusion may come from the thing you didn't mention, but that is a recurring (sorry) complaint. The email that it sends you to acknowledge that you bought a 60-day sub congratulates you on your purchase of a recurring subscription even though you didn't. It is just plain *wrong*. Ignore it except as an acknowledgement that you paid.

On the subject of other games, well, I can't speak much for online shooters and similar, but most of the big subscription MMORPGs have a recurrning automatically-renewed option, three examples being:

* Final Fantasy 14

* World of Warcraft

* Elder Scrolls Online

2. so the recurring txt is cause of my previous 30day sub is still in effect not ended and that was recurring (despite i canceled it by del my cred card info)?

thx for the info

Edited by SugramRaven

2. so the recurring txt is cause of my previous 30day sub is still in effect not ended and that was recurring (despite i canceled it by del my cred card info)?

Curiously, no. It says that for everyone who buys a time card (physical scratch-off) or a 60-day option on the website, whether or not they have *ever* had a recurring-mode subscription. (I had it once way far back in the day when I bought a 60-day physical card and applied it to my previously F2P account.)