The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The public test server is not working

elspethfire

PTS is offline.

We weren't able to get the newest acquisition patch up today and so we are taking the PTS offline until we have another patch ready.

-eric

That’s a shame because it stops us from doing other testing that may not be part of the acquisition part. This is especially bad because it’s over the weekend when most people have time to do that sort of testing.

If possible, just leave up the older patch next time so we can continue other testing, aka, UI panels you’ve asked for feed back on and bugs and other things that may have gone unnoticed.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Hasn't worked for me since testing started. Get a frozen load screen every single time -_-

Was having same issue after a lil poking around found stuff like this i dont remember how exactly i did it but its around these lines. Have to manually fix it in one of the ini files. I remember it took me awhile messing around with it but i eventually got in.

Edited by Skummy

Was having same issue after a lil poking around found stuff like this i dont remember how exactly i did it but its around these lines. Have to manually fix it in one of the ini files. I remember it took me awhile messing around with it but i eventually got in.

Thanks a bunch man, I owe you one! Messed around with some of the options in the file and disabling full screen did the trick. Appreciate the assist! :D