The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hammer Station

Przemo_No

I just run the Vet Mode of Hammer Station FP, on my tactic (DPS) Vanquard, using the Onderonian gear.

I run it solo with Elara in heal spec. (no one on PTS during EU morning)

Some remarks:

- It was easier than on live server - I just run through all mobs and bosses with no issue at all. Was it supposed to be like that?

- Elara had significant "hang-outs" - meaning she was not healing me, just standing in the distance. Micro-managing her helped, but certainly it is not what is supposed to happen.

- The loots had weird stats, but mostly were of 270 green and with some amplifiers that were completely irrelevant to my class/spec.

- biggest issue: my legacy gear that I had equipped before copying character into PTS became just BOP. Like regular world BOP purple drop. If that is going to happen in 6.0 with ALL legacy gear, then thank you, I am out.

I have way too many alts to even consider running the same content zillion times to try to gear them.

- none of my gathering skills worked inside the FP - there was a sign that I could scavence or slice, but clicking on the object, did not re**** in ANY action - a bug?

- I used the renown points booster (the old CXP booster I had in inventory) but it did not significantly increase anything, in fact I did not even reach half of the bar to next level....if that is the design, then we are going to earn those Renown points VERY SLOW.

- the character view UI is too small - hardly seen anything sitting 50 cm away from the screen. (17 inch).

That's all, I guess.

Your gathering goes into another bag and if your companion is set up to scavenge the dead robot then you will not see what he or she recovers as it goes in your materials bag. I had to turn comp gathering off and stop auto loot to see this.

Your legacy gear is still legacy gear, but the color of the gear is dependent on the mods inside the gear.

Took me 30 hours to go from 270 up to 306 on a stealth toon. Modifiable gear is another grind, but I did enough to get the basics.

This system is a shock and all RNG. Have fun with your personal testing.

Your gathering goes into another bag and if your companion is set up to scavenge the dead robot then you will not see what he or she recovers as it goes in your materials bag. I had to turn comp gathering off and stop auto loot to see this.

But the companion doesn't always gather. This is what the OP encountered.

In my case, it seemed completely random. Sometimes ZOOM would scavenge, sometimes not.