The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

When should I play on the PTS?

JattaGin

When would be the best time to visit the PTS? For the last 2 weeks, I didn't get any group pops whatsoever (FPs, PvP, GSF; not queueing for OPs atm).

I tried different times (I'm located in Northern Europe), from early morning to late evening. Some days ago I even tried at late night/very early morning as I couldn't sleep anymore and I was hoping that maybe US players would be online. But no matter when: no pops. And also no other players visible except a few on Odessen.

I read here that people get pops for group content. When and how? I play on rep side. Should I copy an imperial alt?

I'd like to help test more.

Imperial side I will see anywhere from 7 to 13 on fleet during 5-10pm central time. If I do a who search with nothing in the window I will see twenty to thirty people on in all locations. Do realize that not all of them are in queue for a group. Many are running solo through Hammer Station. Bring a stealther with scavenging slicing. A level fifty companion. If you do not have those crew skills change if your comp is not fifty then buy the golds about 151 of them to get all the way to fifty if your legacy is set up with all the perks. A bit of mat gathering on Onderon to get you to the 60 or 75 point minimum and you are set for solo. Observer the Mechanics use your heroic moment and unity if you have it.

Have Fun

Edited by Hawkebatt