The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I don't realy like the new interface, too many squares

Deshiel

I don't know how to describe this in a meaningfull way, but I feel like I should atleast say that my opinion the current character menu interface looks better and the new one in pts where everything is bland squares is not so much.

Add some roundness to it please.

I also heavily dislike the green arrows indicators on stronger gear items. It feels absolutely alien and like a huge departure from custom swtor design. Its also slightly offensive so I hope that we will be able to turn that off in options because I realy dont like it.

The style they chose for the new windows is very much like Windows 10. I'm not a fan either. It looks tiled, flat and out of place compared with the rest of the UI.

As for the green arrow, it also lies about what is better and misses what is worse. Sometimes gear indicated with a green arrow actually is better, and sometimes it isn't. The gear piece can also not indicate as better but actually be better than the gear piece the character has equipped.

I too would like to be able to turn it off, or change its behavior, such as indicate briefly when the piece of gear is added to inventory or moved into a cargo hold, turning off once the interface is closed. This would help me find the gear in the pile of icons.

Edited by TerraStomper

I like the LIVE character interface better there was nothing wrong with it and their time developing a totally new window could have been used elsewhere. It doesn't even show detailed tool tips from the armoring, mods, and enhancements.

Lengthen the bottom of the original tab, add the Amplifiers tab and stretch the middle a hair to add the tactical block done.

I like my window curved like my toons have curves.

Edited by Hawkebatt