The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

6.0 Gearing Will Kill What's Left of SWTOR's Population

arunav

While i do recall an outcry by some, many of us did not notice any significant drop off in available activity within the game. Most of the "sky is falling/has fallen" was lip service, not action.

Yep. And the servers merges were all lies. Can't you see 20+ servers for each of the regions, can you ? :cool:

While i do recall an outcry by some, many of us did not notice any significant drop off in available activity within the game. Most of the "sky is falling/has fallen" was lip service, not action.

True. After The Progenitor got merged with The Red Eclipse and Tomb of Freedon Nadd, the numbers were again the same as a year before that on The Progenitor. No significant drop noticed. Except, we nonetheless lost the population of two servers. But hey, potatoes, potatoes. :rolleyes:

Yep. And the servers merges were all lies. Can't you see 20+ servers for each of the regions, can you ? :cool:

I guess it needs to be stated that cause and effect timetables do not always indicate they are related. Server merges are usually planned out and occur well after the actual cause for the merger - likely due to 4.x era, or possibly earlier than that. 5.x infused the game with more casual players, as it made bis gear acquisition and all content relevant again. 6.0 appears to be on track to do that as well. The future looks bright!

Edited by olagatonjedi