getting both light side and dark side titles

ImputantRage

So... I've been trying to do this on my main character, and it's insane. Do both light side and dark side titles count? When you get a title a codex entry always follows it, but there are only so many titles that count towards the codex count. My question is does it count both light and dark? Do I need to make my character go through both sides?

P.S. Sorry if this was hard to understand, been trying for days to make the question understandable.

Edited by ImputantRage

It counts all titles that character has, the maximum of 177 includes class and faction specific titles and some that are no longer available to new chars, so no chance of getting that section to 177/177.

You can no longer use the actual titles when your alignment doesn't match anymore (i.e. you can't be "Respectable" at Dark V.) but the codex entries aren't removed.

Edited by Mubrak

I thought this thread was originally meant as a challenge, like starting a char and going to Max LS and then down to Max DS. It wouldn't be that hard anymore, but I tried this out on a char before the changes to alignment points, making the the class story the endpoint. Even taking diplomacy as a crew skill [originally the only crew skill that increased alignment points] it was pretty tough.