The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Major flaws in the current PTS gearing system

THAT_EPIC_GUY

I had forgotten that Ben Irving went over to run Anthem where the dev antics ran me out from a game I would have loved otherwise.

Like I said, I am very encouraged by the fact that they pushed back the date by a month. I sincerely hope that they resolve these issues. I am a guild leader and I would love to be able to convince many of my inactive friends to come back.

I had forgotten that Ben Irving went over to run Anthem where the dev antics ran me out from a game I would have loved otherwise.

Like I said, I am very encouraged by the fact that they pushed back the date by a month. I sincerely hope that they resolve these issues. I am a guild leader and I would love to be able to convince many of my inactive friends to come back.

Exactly. I think the fact that they push the date back by a month speaks volumes. I don't think they can make wholesale changes in a month, but I do think they can improve things quite a bit based on our feedback and then continue along after it goes live.

That's why I did a long and detailed feedback thread that uses the systems they already have in place but tweaks them to make it a lot better for the players and realize the costs and values with what the players want.