September In-Game Event Schedule

DanielSteed

Is there a reason bounty week is being left out? I know it's not the most popular but it's my personal favorite. It's almost always been once a month at least, which was the original intention. Now it's been left out a couple of times with no update on if it is still monthly or not.

I have never missed a week without doing at least one kingpin, and is the only event I have 100% achievements on. I love this event and if it's no longer monthly I would be sad. It has been that way since it launched so I understand if it has changed. Still hoping it will be fairly regular though.

• 2 weeks later...

After maintenance, it doesnt appear that the Pirate Incursion event went live. Did the schedule change? I may have missed the memo. :D

More specifically: I dont see the terminal on fleet.

*edit: More detail.

Edited by Teldir

After maintenance, it doesnt appear that the Pirate Incursion event went live. Did the schedule change? I may have missed the memo. :D

More specifically: I dont see the terminal on fleet.

*edit: More detail.

The event should go live when the next Conquest starts, in about 1.5 hours from the time this reply is posted.

yup, they changed the events so that they no longer start with the weekly reset, but instead start with conquest restart, which in my time zone is 7pm GMT (About 65 mins from this post ;) )

This is probably correct for all events, but it's especially true for the Pirate event because it's tied to Conquest.