[Event Invitation] Star Wars Quiz

UlaVii

My guild Stroke my Wookie are running another evening of our world famous server Quiz Night this Friday 30th August.

Friday 30th August ~ 19:00 BST (

View in your timezone)

Quiz Master Chaf'eano'rance has come up with 50 dastardly quiz questions spanning the original Star Wars Expanded Universe which we will be posting in Imperial Fleet chat and the Quiz in-game chat channel. If you are the first to post the correct answer to a question in either channel then you win 1m credits. 50 prizes for 50 questions.

2 Ways To Join In

1. Join us in Imperial Fleet chat at the event start time
  2. If can't be on fleet then join the Quiz custom chat channel with /cjoin quiz (Imp side). We will post the questions in both chats at the same time

Duration

Between 45 minutes and 2 hours. It really depends how quickly people shout out the answers. Chaf did a superb job researching the questions and some of them are very tough 😈

What do you consider "Expanded Universe"?

Chaf is the one who came up with the questions so he summed it up quite well:

short answer for the Expanded Universe is everything SW but the movies (that is books, games, comics, TV) before Disney fanfiction :-)

They call it "Legends" now, but I will never ever call it that.

Sorry to have missed this one....

Any chance your guild could post the questions here on the Forums for additional entertainment? Or are you planning to recycle some of them.

Anyways, TY for everything that <SMW> does, event wise. TBH it's a lot more than BW ever manage. :D

Cheers

Edited by Storm-Cutter

Hi, I'm not posting the questions here since part of the game was the speed of who could answer first. Don't worry if you missed out this time as Chaf is already working on questions for the next quiz which will focus on episodes 1-6 :)

Here are the winners from the general trivia quiz along with how many answers they got right first:

1. Thealexx - 11
  2. Arclyght - 8
  3. Seh'vayah - 8
  4. Leíf Eriksson - 6
  5. Vigo two - 5
  6. Nyrïss - 3
  7. Leolli - 2
  8. Alayrinn - 1
  9. Rheanyra - 1
  10. Serrasaurus - 1
  11. Shinnera - 1
  12. Sïsyphus - 1
  13. Torkwemada - 1

Well done everyone. I'll post back here when we're ready for the next quiz.

Edited by UlaVii

Anyways, TY for everything that <SMW> does, event wise. TBH it's a lot more than BW ever manage. :D

Cheers

Let me apologize on beforehand for assuming you mean BioWare by BW, if that is not the case.

However if that is the case, BioWare have provided you with an open world with endless possibilities. Such as having one person in one guild out of many to come up with events such as this.

Furthermore they have gave us Mass Effect and Dragon Age. Point is not to debate cons and pros of those. Point is, I think BW is busy enough as is.

Do you expect Sony, Blizzard and other game houses to do this also? If so, you will be disappointed.

I appreciate whatever any guild does for an mmorpg and welcome it. Players keeps games alive. Devs gives the possibilities to keep them alive.

Edited by pepzar

• 3 weeks later...