Victorious Pioneer replacement pieces?

Icebergy

Yeah, it being one copy and legacy bound makes it a royal pain to level with as well. You either waste credits to put mods in it as you level and then waste creds to rip them out at the end, or if you're being frugal with your creds, just level so fast that the lack of mods doesn't matter that much.

It's why I ran the event 4 times on different servers, so I could have a set 10-19 / 20-29 / 30-39 / 40-50 (ish). After that I have legacy gear with proper set bonuses.

It's why I ran the event 4 times on different servers, so I could have a set 10-19 / 20-29 / 30-39 / 40-50 (ish). After that I have legacy gear with proper set bonuses.

I remember I got one full set, and then something like 2/3 of a set and 1/3 of a set. IIRC, couldn't bring myself to grind it out fully more than one time. Don't remember what the objectives were now, just know it must have been a slog.

That's pretty impressive, getting ahold of 4 sets. :eek:

I remember I got one full set, and then something like 2/3 of a set and 1/3 of a set. IIRC, couldn't bring myself to grind it out fully more than one time. Don't remember what the objectives were now, just know it must have been a slog.

That's pretty impressive, getting ahold of 4 sets. :eek:

I do believe it was a mindless grind. I didn't feel impressed afterwards, that's for sure! :o

I wonder how insane I must seem then for getting the full set eleven times, and parts of a twelfth set.. :p

I had fully intended to have the set available to me on every server, but after finishing it on T3-M4, I decided that teaching people how to do flashpoints via google translate was more trouble than it was worth, so I dropped the other German and French servers. I also couldn't complete the full set on Bastion because there just didn't seem to be any groups. :o

My system was to create one character on each faction to do objectives with, and three extra throwaways to activate the Nico Okarr summoning clicky, since doing that counted as having completed an alliance recruitment mission (:p).

Starter planet then lowbie pvp to get valor 5 and reach a level to knock out some of the solo/tac flashpoints, up to.. I believe I'd get around lvl35 when finishing jedi prisoner.

Then next character, starter planet and rest of the solo/tac flashpoints, spam through shadow of revan, spam through kotfe (that was the most grindy part for me) and then on to the next server. ^^

Edited by cyrusramsey

I wonder how insane I must seem then for getting the full set eleven times, and parts of a twelfth set.. :p

I had fully intended to have the set available to me on every server, but after finishing it on T3-M4, I decided that teaching people how to do flashpoints via google translate was more trouble than it was worth, so I dropped the other German and French servers. I also couldn't complete the full set on Bastion because there just didn't seem to be any groups. :o

My system was to create one character on each faction to do objectives with, and three extra throwaways to activate the Nico Okarr summoning clicky, since doing that counted as having completed an alliance recruitment mission (:p).

Starter planet then lowbie pvp to get valor 5 and reach a level to knock out some of the solo/tac flashpoints, up to.. I believe I'd get around lvl35 when finishing jedi prisoner.

Then next character, starter planet and rest of the solo/tac flashpoints, spam through shadow of revan, spam through kotfe (that was the most grindy part for me) and then on to the next server. ^^

*tips hat out of respect*

This set makes me insane. I have to hide it away in my legacy bank. There really needs to be a vendor for this, or add it to mail, or put it in collections. Some way to recover this item if lost.

AND ANOTHER THING

The discontinued sets from the CM, need to be added to collections. I bought the Outlaw armor set way back before we had appearance tab. That thing is long gone and while it is "collected", It cant be recovered from collections.

This set makes me insane. I have to hide it away in my legacy bank. There really needs to be a vendor for this, or add it to mail, or put it in collections. Some way to recover this item if lost.

AND ANOTHER THING

The discontinued sets from the CM, need to be added to collections. I bought the Outlaw armor set way back before we had appearance tab. That thing is long gone and while it is "collected", It cant be recovered from collections.

Yes! Those sets (or single items) that are in collections, but can't be retrieved, is so unprofessional. Sometimes I forget the extent of how much of a mess this game is, even in areas they care more about, like the CM.