The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Can't use any class but BH

Etherax

After this most recent patch to the PTS, any class other than BH that tries to log in or use the lvl up Terminal gets booted to Character select screen. Also I've noticed that the Mail doesn't work most of the time (It says I have mail, but when I go to a mailbox, nothing shows up.)

Same issue, but its not necessary related to BH in my case.

I tried :

-creating a new Jugg, Sorc, operative, and powertech :

After the first conversation, clicking on the level up terminal kicked me back into character selection.

These toon's location are "Space" and if I log back in with them, its like i just created them, back to the first conversation again, with some error text showing on the loading screen :

"ERROR FINDING CODEX : 0 "

I tried logging on with an already created SORC, after the first loading screen it got kicked back into Character Selection right away.

I could log on with my already created mercs and operatives tho. I also saw people from all classes in odessen, so obviously its not an issue everybody have.

Edited by jambalayabungee

Same troubles here : when I try to use my previous character (a corruption sorcerer) I get sent back to the character selection screen.

I tried creating a new sorc, when I use the new terminal I get back to the character selection screen too, and if I try to log into this character again I get the same “ERROR FINDING CODEX : 0” that jambalayabungee mentioned. Interestingly, my keyboard configuration was zapped too, and the mail behaviours are quite random (something like 56 signaled in the main screen, but none listed)

I decided to do some Korriban missions, apart from the occasional invisible Klor’Slug (I met three of them) everything seems fine regarding the leveling.