The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ion cell = elemental damage?

Lyability

There are other abilities that are Elemental damage, you know. :p

As a shield spec? Explosive surge is the only one I know of if I'm in ion cell all the time. And that is a "general" skill. Grenades are all kinetic. I wonder why intimidate is in our skill tree and we are forced to at least drop a point into it.

Edited by Lyability

As a shield spec? Explosive surge is the only one I know of if I'm in ion cell all the time. And that is a "general" skill. Grenades are all kinetic. I wonder why intimidate is in our skill tree and we are forced to at least drop a point into it.

Pulse Cannon

Ion Pulse

Energy Blast (if you take it)

Explosive Surge

All are Elemental damage.

Pulse Cannon

Ion Pulse

Energy Blast (if you take it)

Explosive Surge

All are Elemental damage.

You are correct sir, I noticed it on my tool bar last night that ion pulse is elemental. Strange.... In in all honesty, I saw energy blast and assumed energy = energy, the same with Ion blast, ion = energy, since with Ion cell = energy, would assume ion blast is energy.... but alas, no. Sounds kinda all just pasted together.

Why would Energy Blast, a skill with Energy in its name, not be an energy attack? Things to ponder people!! Explosive surge, yes, that one makes sense, since there is fire...

Thank you for making me feel better about 3 skill points! grievemourn, I apologize for being wrong.

Edited by Lyability