The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Victors setbonus not working as intended

fire-breath

Based on the toolip I would say that the victors setbonus isn’t working correctly. I have tried several ways to see how but the only way I can get somewhat reliable procs is when I either deal the killing blow or when I deal damage right before the killing blow.

<<<Defeating enemies heals you for 20% >>> this tooltip is a bit unclear whether you should deal the killing blow or not. I guess you should but I would like to get clarification on this.

I tried out several ways of killing adds. Obviously I’m waiting for at least 5s between kills.

Option 1 – Receiving a heal when an add dies that is in combat with you / 0 damage dealt myself

tank companion attacks adds while I don’t deal damage. Instead I heal a bit here and there. I never got the proc.

Option 2 – Receiving a heal when an add dies that is in combat with you / major amount of damage dealt / no killing blows

I bring down adds to 10-ish % health. After that I wait a few seconds and let the tank companion deal the killing blow. I never got the proc.

Letting the companion kill the add right after I dealt damage I still got the proc. This appeared to be a window of 1 or 2 seconds (due to how this game parses it data to the server it might be the case that it thinks I actually dealth the killing blow??)

Option 3 – killing adds with only volt rush / with only force lightning (no help from companion)

Weirdly enough this yielded very bad results. I was only getting procs like 25% of the times. (Opposed to only using force lightning which has a 100% success rate so far)

Option 4 – Me on an assassin tank / no damage done, only taunts

No procs received.