The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

General Set Equipment

Flowwou

Hello Everyone,

Just writting here to talk about a set in particular who can be great but suffer from one thing to be.

The set which i'm talking about is the entertainer set who buff nearby ally when using rest and recharge ability.

Actually it give to all ally a 510 point buff in mastery and endurance ( not talking about the xp boost ) but the problem is once the person switch his stuff all the buffs vanishes.

i know it must be design like this but if you could make it stay even when the person who have the set switch for another one it could make like another raid buff for ops and add on decent amount of boost to all the group.

Just let me know your thoughts about it and thanks.

At least it should give all buff to the one who wear de the set bonus.

Try to tell to someone, you wont get buff you will only buff all nearby allies. Or give it to a two pieces set bonus because the endurance bonus is so bad.

Yeah or put it to set 2 pieces cause all the 2 pieces set bonus are garbage like having 2% accuracy out of your 1800 is so negligible.

Like this the bonus will be taken for Nim raid group and add some good stats instead of a very few from other set bonus