The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PTS Phase 1.5 Patch Notes

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Here are some of the changes from PTS Phase 1. This is not a comprehensive list of all changes:

• Severing Slash’s damage has been increased by 25%
  • Dark Return’s damage has been increased by 60%.
  • Tempest of Rho’s proc chance from Force Lightning has been increased from 10% to 20%
  • Crystals are now available on the PTS Mod Vendor
  • Moddable Main-hand and Off-hand weapons are now available on the PTS Weapons & Accessory Vendor.
  • Agents are available for testing
    • Agent Set bonus gear and Tacticals are now available on PTS vendors

[*]Taxi’s on the fleet have had their speed increased.

[*]Hutta now has a teleporter to Odessen so that Agents can join in the fun.

• Reminder that Bounty Hunters are not yet ready for testing; they won’t have any gear vendors on Odessen just yet

[*]Vendors will no longer hide their item list if you have a discipline selected.

[*]We’re testing out a new adaptive level sync for Story and Veteran difficulty group content to determine whether we want to use it for certain older content in 6.0. Check out Karagga’s Palace or Eternity Vault at level 75 and give us feedback on how the scaling feels if you’re interested!

• Note: None of the other Operations are using this sync yet, so you can bounce between them to check out the differences if you’d like.

[*]Fixed a bug with cooldowns not appearing properly on some abilities

• This may not be completely fixed, please bug/post if you see more of these with very specific info

[*]Using the boost terminal will now let you unlock your legacy properly.

[*]Aggro radius of enemies have been fixed

[*]Fixed a bug where conal AOEs weren’t working right

[*]Unstable Acceleration and Anomalous Entropy now behave as their tooltip suggests they should in Master mode.

[*]Nahut’s electrified ring is now actually electrified.

[*]Teleporter/boost terminal on Hutta and Korriban will now grant all companions.

[*]The new key art is now on the loading screen

[*]Training Dummy Health Modulators have been updated to 6.0 values:

• Basic Modulator: 0.5 Mil -> 1.0 Mil
    • Standard Modulator: 1.5 Mil -> 2.5 Mil
    • Advanced Modulator: 2.5 Mil -> 4.0 Mil
    • Expert Modulator: 4.0 Mil -> 6.0 Mil

[*]Fixed healing crit chance on the lucky tactical (since it was 100% crit chance)

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Didn‘t work for me. Still not eligible to create a legacy.

Same here. I can look at achievements I've already completed, but I cannot actually start a legacy. Keeps telling my I'm not eligable. Hope this won't cause problems with the PTS achievements being tranferred to live later on.

Edited by BenKatarn

Yeah, there is currently an issue where that isn't working still. Team is looking into it.

While you're working on that, is there any way you could implement a terminal that boosts our legacy as well? We can currently create a legacy by finishing the first planet on any toon (which is how it is on live for new accounts iirc), but when I did that, I realized that every perk that we would want to use in legacy is either required to get manually like the extra stats from completing companion dialogues/class chapters, or requires a specific legacy level which would be impossible to achieve without significant time investment. The extra stats from the companions as well as being able to use all of the class buffs is pretty critical to determining class balance to make sure everyone is parsing/doing content on equal footing. The other legacy perks like being able to unlock ship dummies and field respec isn't as completely necessary since there are ways of getting around that (rishi stronghold for parsing and going to fleet for respec) but the perks make it significantly easier. A terminal that just unlocks everything legacy would make things really convenient.

It would be nice if it also boosted your legacy unlocks so we can have all 4 buffs and companion bonuses to truly test parsing and such.

Alternatively, just let us copy our legacies from live.

That's what we should've been able to do, i think.