Testing on PTS

Kanci

I headed to PTS to look at all of the classes, but had some raids in between on the normal server, so it would be nice to get some more time for providing you feedback. I lost some time because of bad usability of the new interfaces. You can't select sets for your char automatically, the hints are not easy readable, but grey on grey if you don't already have your set complete. You have no legacy for all the convenience features like rocket boosts and mounting while walking. If you want to give some more testing time to all the players, make them explore the new features and not get mad about missing their legacy etc.

Also give us all-the-not-theory-crafters some useful way to compare the sets outside the raids, not sure, if just a dummy is all we need, not sure what I really need to compare them.

I played CZ and was totally happy about the extended aggro, that was real fun. Not for my companion, at least not for the first time. Maybe you can give some stim for players, which extends the aggro radius to have this exciting experience without bothering casual players.

PvP was mostly arena, can't say much about one 8v8 map. It fellt quite good to play Juggernaut Vengeance with the new skill and some of the tactical items. Can't say much more, like naming them, as you disconnected the server way too soon.

I created a sorc dd, too, it took me about 45 minutes to get it ready, had no time to play at all. Just spamming the new skill few times on dummy.

So hoping to get a chance to play those new chars and also create or transfer an assassin, maybe also looking on the other skill trees. A whole weekend for testing would be really nice!

Comparing sets and tactical items from inquisitor classes to juggernaut, I have to say, it's not that great. I'd probably even take a generic set instead of any of the class specific. But who knows, you have to truly play it first :-).