Decoration bug: Steam Distributor cannot be added to the list of decos

Ollmich

I’m sure I had a few Steam distributors (A Traitor among the Chiss drop) unlocked but now the list of decorations shows that I have 0/0. I bought one on GTN and tried to unlock it. The item was consumed but there were no prestige gain (neither 100 nor 2) and deco wasn’t added to the list, I still have 0/0.

I’m sure I had a few Steam distributors (A Traitor among the Chiss drop) unlocked but now the list of decorations shows that I have 0/0. I bought one on GTN and tried to unlock it. The item was consumed but there were no prestige gain (neither 100 nor 2) and deco wasn’t added to the list, I still have 0/0.

You have my sympathies, OP. This one has been broken for years, ever since the deco was introduced to the game, and we reported it all the way back then. :confused: You actually do have the copies unlocked (all of us who unlocked the deco do), the problem is that it won't always actually show up in your inventory. I've been able to get this deco to show up by switching characters; I haven't been able to figure out the why of which characters it works on, but I know for sure that it does work with some of them. You might also try to select a Large hook first, before you search for the deco either by keyword or by scrolling through Technological. The deco won't ever appear just looking at the inventory alone, but it will sometimes appear if you already have the hook selected. This is one of the odder deco bugs in the game, for sure. Here's to hoping it gets fixed someday.

You have my sympathies, OP. This one has been broken for years, ever since the deco was introduced to the game, and we reported it all the way back then. :confused: You actually do have the copies unlocked (all of us who unlocked the deco do), the problem is that it won't always actually show up in your inventory. I've been able to get this deco to show up by switching characters; I haven't been able to figure out the why of which characters it works on, but I know for sure that it does work with some of them. You might also try to select a Large hook first, before you search for the deco either by keyword or by scrolling through Technological. The deco won't ever appear just looking at the inventory alone, but it will sometimes appear if you already have the hook selected. This is one of the odder deco bugs in the game, for sure. Here's to hoping it gets fixed someday.

That's really bizarre. When Chiss FP was released and this deco was added to the game I put some on Umbara train without any problem. I removed them eventually and didn't touch until yesterday.

Thanks for the info, I'll try and see if it works on other toons. Yeah, hopefully this bug will be fixed... some day. Along with other deco bugs.