Next Stronghold - Fleet Space Station

Drew_Braxton

The next stronghold really needs to be at imperial/republic fleet. There is plenty of space judging by the exterior. The other strongholds are nice - some better than others, but they all suffer from being cut off from the fleet chat where most LFG occur. It discourages spending time in some backwoods stronghold when ultimately you need to return to fleet for social activities.

Special elevator (or something cool like the Luxor Inclinator) to reach the penthouses (similar to the little area where the umbra stronghold board is accessed).

Picture shows all the available space for apartments, suites, and penthouses at fleet.

http://i65.tinypic.com/11l1jr4.jpg

Alternatively, creating an intergalactic communication channel so players on all worlds can turn on when interested in group content. This could really improve connecting players looking for group content.

I believe that both Republic and Empire have such stations: Carrick is the Republic version of this.

As for a stronghold: IMO that would probably be too large. Tatooine is almost too large as it is ...(IMO) . However as many have suggested a space station for a SH would be nice. I just personally have a hard time seeing a practical application for a SH on this scale.

Then again... who knows. This is just my opinion.

Whilst I understand the reason for requesting it, I also think it would be a bad idea to grant fleet chat to any other strongholds, it will just make fleet an empty and worthless space. it wouldn't feel like the hub it is supposed to be. Fleet would just be an empty void.

There's enough shortcuts in this game i dont think we need another that would effectively end the over arcing "community" hub.