Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Why does my unstable peacemaker's lightsaber...

AJediKnight

My theory is if it has awesome sound it looks dull. If it looks awesome, it sounds dull. If they combined both together, most would just use THAT weapon only. The shotos have an awesome screaming sound when they ignite, but their look is very basic. Edited by Zerileth

Before I buy any lightsaber (or any weapon for that matter) I go over to tor-fashion's youtube page to hear them. There are a lot of really good looking ones that the sounds grate on my ears.

Yep, the sound it makes can make or break a saber.

Or an assault cannon. Some of them have sounds that lack ... authority. (It's somewhere between a heavy machine gun and a light autocannon, with a built-in grenade launcher. It should *sound* like that.)

Do some of them sound like

?

My theory is if it has awesome sound it looks dull. If it looks awesome, it sounds dull. If they combined both together, most would just use THAT weapon only. The shotos have an awesome screaming sound when they ignite, but their look is very basic.

It’s true. Best mini cannon sound imo for my commando is on the Socorro Antique cigar shaped ugly AF mini cannon. The best mini cannons by appearance usually grate on my ears.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.