What must be done in this game.

prashantmoroliya

Hello there. Today I want to give devs three suggestions. That will make people to play this game with more intrest. Like you released Dantooine and the server goes overflowed and people play it till last date of that event. So, I just want you guys to make a new type of war or championship or anything that will give us Shae Vizla, Niko etc etc as our companion. Don't bound them to just for those people who sub on particular day. ☹️ Maybe Solo Eternalchampionship may give Nico as our companion and some new type of fight that relate to Mandelorians which will give Shae Vizla. And last suggestion is that, its being so long you guys didn't make a new Stronghold in this game. We now have new and awesome decorations but now its time you guys must bring some new Strongholds.. people says of Zakuul but I know its not possible because of Story bound. And I also intended to get a new SH in core worlds only. Edited by prashantmoroliya

Hello there. Today I want to give devs three suggestions. That will make people to play this game with more intrest. Like you released Dantooine and the server goes overflowed and people play it till last date of that event. So, I just want you guys to make a new type of war or championship or anything that will give us Shae Vizla, Niko etc etc as our companion. Don't bound them to just for those people who sub on particular day.

OK, but how will that encourage people who already have them to get involved?

Wouldn't it be better to add something *new* that nobody has yet?

Another suggestion is that, please complete IOKATH operation story.

Unless I'm very much mistaken, it is finished. Please explain why you think it isn't finished.

And last suggestion is that, its being so long you guys didn't make a new Steonghold in this game. We now have new and awesome decorations but now its time you guys must bring some new Strongholds.. people says of Zakuul but I know its not possible because of Story bound. And I also intended to get a new SH in core worlds only.

"So long"? It's less than a year since the last stronghold was released. (5.9.2 saw us get Rishi.)

Ahh OK Sorry, I have didn't done it for long time, that's why I don't know about IOKATH ops. If it is complete than ahh OK... And now, just like Nico is available as KOTFE Story Alliance recruit character. I was saying that, just like same they must available for all, and make Shae Vizla available. It will be fun.