Need Help Deciding...

JediKnightGeorge

Okay, so I've decided to create a new character on the Empire side and play through ALL the story content up to this point. Most of the expansions are better with some kind of Jedi or sith so I know I'm going to either play sith warrior or inquisitor. But I can't decide between these two. I've already played through all class stories at this point though it's been a while. I will probably role a male character.

Anybody have any suggestions?

The Sith warrior has been a favorite of mine for a couple reasons.

Vette Vette Vette, Shes imho one of the best if not the best companion in terms of dialogue character development and romance in the game. especially if you go full lightside

and going full light side 5 Sith Warrior is for me at least one of the FUNNIEST stories, because NO ONE ever sees you coming, they simply do not know what to do with you,

they expect you to be all RAWR I am the EBILLULZ then you show them mercy and send them on their way or save their lives and their minds basically melt. Its even more fun with Jedi because you basically use their own code against them several times and call them out when a couple of them break said code,

doing jaesa wilsams story full light side is the kicker due to what happens at the end when you insist she use her powers on you. it basically breaks her mind entirely

Least ways that's my person opinion and suggestion

The Sith warrior has been a favorite of mine for a couple reasons.

Vette Vette Vette, Shes imho one of the best if not the best companion in terms of dialogue character development and romance in the game. especially if you go full lightside

and going full light side 5 Sith Warrior is for me at least one of the FUNNIEST stories, because NO ONE ever sees you coming, they simply do not know what to do with you,

they expect you to be all RAWR I am the EBILLULZ then you show them mercy and send them on their way or save their lives and their minds basically melt. Its even more fun with Jedi because you basically use their own code against them several times and call them out when a couple of them break said code,

doing jaesa wilsams story full light side is the kicker due to what happens at the end when you insist she use her powers on you. it basically breaks her mind entirely

Least ways that's my person opinion and suggestion

You know.. I don't think I've ever seen or considered this before !

Hmmm .. Interesting !

SW is really good for going LS. It does make for a fun change of pace. And yah, Vette.

For SI, I really enjoy going for a neutral-dark (or smart evil basically) reformist. I find it works really well with the slave back story (you want the power to change the empire that screwed you, and you aren't picky about how you get it). It also makes Ashara an actually interesting companion (unlike on full dark, where she makes no sense at all).

Both have superb voice acting though i think I'd give the edge to the SI on this one personally.

Combat wise, I very much prefer the SI, especially the Deception assassin. Once at high level and you get the utility to reset the cooldown of phantom stride, I thoroughly enjoy zipping around a battle causing devastation and imagining just how frustrating it must be for the mobs (hold still dammit!). Also, more than any other class I find it really makes you feel like a true master of both the lightsaber and the Force.