Can I change allegiances from the Ossus update?

Te-Dha-Alor

I would like my Sith Warrior avatar, Zamas Ratha, to be able to switch from allying with the Empire to the Republic with the Ossus update. Can it be done?

If you selected Empire on Iokath and / or Nathema, you can, indeed, switch to the Republic as you *start* Jedi Under Siege(1). If you've already done JUS, there's not currently any new switch that you can do. (And heck, you've already had three bites at the cherry, what more do you want?)

Note: I'm not saying that there will inevitably be (or not be) another bite at the cherry, just that there isn't one available right now.

(1) In a quiet moment with Lana before you go searching for your chosen faction.

it is best right now to assume that the choice for Ossus will be our last -- at least that is how I thought about it and made my decision on that thought .... IF we have a chance later, well, that will be different ...

it is best right now to assume that the choice for Ossus will be our last -- at least that is how I thought about it and made my decision on that thought .... IF we have a chance later, well, that will be different ...

I'll admit that the impression that I got when one of the BioWare peeps, Charles Boyd I think, discussed it was that you're right. Three bites and the cherry's gone. (Bite one: Iokath. Bite two: Nathema Conspiracy, Bite three: beginning of JUS)

I'll admit that the impression that I got when one of the BioWare peeps, Charles Boyd I think, discussed it was that you're right. Three bites and the cherry's gone. (Bite one: Iokath. Bite two: Nathema Conspiracy, Bite three: beginning of JUS)

I believe you are correct... and add to that the post JUS interview with the Republic (for the LS) news reporter: whether or not we were a part of the Republic or not (LS players)... There was the option to clarify if the alliance was a part of the Republic or simply supporting them in th war effort. That was the option I chose every time. IMO that decision can also help shape matters later on.