The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sith Swords

Nehav

I see the Sith Swords as an integral part of Sith culture and a lot of these could be seen just 1300 years ago in Naga Sadow's war. In what I've gathered, they were created by Sith Alchemy and thanks to the Force could rival lightsabers in their usefulness.

Yet for a long time there was nothing even resembling those in the game until the sword in the Dark Lord's Bundle was introduced and I must say, it's exactly what I was hoping for. I bought it immediately. Really beautiful, with these inscriptions with colours based on the crystal.

But I was wondering if there is a plan to add more swords like that. It would also be nice to have a double-bladed variant of such a weapon (something like the Ajunta Pall's sword).

I just like to thing that the tradition of Sith Swords did not die yet :)

Thanks,

Nehav

Sith swords are awesome, but like most items on the CM, it is incredibly overpriced. I think it's worth waiting until items like this go on sale to buy them, though "on sale" really just means turning overpriced items into reasonably priced ones.

In KOTOR, I liked how the different Sith warblades you could acquire on Korriban had different themes to them, such as fire, shadow, and poison. It would be neat to have different styles become available in SWTOR, as long as they show other weapon types some love too.

Sith swords are awesome, but like most items on the CM, it is incredibly overpriced. I think it's worth waiting until items like this go on sale to buy them, though "on sale" really just means turning overpriced items into reasonably priced ones.

In KOTOR, I liked how the different Sith warblades you could acquire on Korriban had different themes to them, such as fire, shadow, and poison. It would be neat to have different styles become available in SWTOR, as long as they show other weapon types some love too.

This would be ideal, I hope this isn't the last Sith Sword they add. I was so excited when they added because I'm a huge fan of Sith Lore in general, and Sith Swords are one of my favorite aspects about the Ancient Sith's culture.