Old Player Returning

Milze

Hey there all.

As the title says, I'm an old player who's just come back after many years. I'm not sure how long it's been, I left not long after the Australian servers were shutdown, so if anyone can date that it'd be nice to know.

Anyway, kind of sad to see there really isn't much of a population anymore and nearly all the servers are gone, cramming the remaining players into just a few servers.

I'm looking for a guild that has Australian or NZ players, or people who play the hours I am available which is roughly 08:00 - 14:00 hours GMT.

I'm going to be starting some new characters rather than playing my old ones, I will probably delete all but my old main which is a 55 Jedi Guardian. I can't remember anything about my rotations or anything so it's going to be a bit of a learning curve getting back into it, that's why I think I'll start off some new characters rather than jumping on any old ones.

Would appreciate any help pointing me towards a guild that has a reasonable amount of players who are on during my hours.

Thanks.

I would be careful what you delete...

I did the same thing, and now can not access some items from my Collections (items from Cartel Market) because the character that I unlocked them on has been deleted.. so only way I can access the item is by using 250cc on each item.

sucks.

Hey There,

we are an EST guild setup completely by Aussies.

My partner and I are both East Coast AU timezone players.

Our guild is slowly getting a nice active member base. We reach our Conquest Yield each week now without any issues.

We recently had a top 10 finish.

Our XP bonuses are now well over 10% now, with a 2% Command rank bonus.

Here is our website: https://orca.enjin.com

We also have a Discord channel: https://discord.gg/GKx8j6x

To find one of us online, use the Chatbox, type /who ORCA and whisper one of the resulting players, or using the Planetary search box just look for ORCA

Looking forward to hear from you..

Klamer GM

Hi,

with regard to your idea of deleting characters, I would suggest that you instead convert them into Harvesters - use their companions to the run the various gathering missions.

You can always select new gathering skills and Crafting skills - its really worthwhile having a good inventory of matts as many non trivial tasks will consume materials.

Set up your Legacy and legacy storage in one of the cheap Strongholds, and add the extra Tabs, that way you have a nice centralised storage where all of your toons can deposit their matts.

Crafting is still a good way to give your main characters and edge, especially when it comes down to creating the various Augments and Augmentation kits - its also nice to have a fully artifact fitted toon..

In the Outer Rim Command guild we like to help new and returning players get up to speed so the can maximise their gameplay enjoyment...

Klamer GM

• 1 month later...