Problem : Support messages in the game not possible ! (Tulak Hord)

Sylvannai

Server: Tulak Hord

Problem:

For some weeks now, it has not been possible for some subscribers to the ticket limit of ten entries to open additional support tickets in the game and one has to switch to telephone support.

The completed tickest will NOT be deleted in the window.

(it was reported to the support and you wanted or forwarded this to you)

Since no more spam can be reported directly in the game, it is not possible to directly report spam via chat or post.

Example:

Recently, subersive posts have been created on the fleet by a player or bot in the general chat.

However, a timely message was not possible because of the gatted problem above.

For myself, ten out of ten tickets have not been deleted in the support area, but unlike some other players, I can write more tickets, but I can not use the spam feature.

Ignoring it is because you can not see or receive repeated spam as long as the bot or player is not one and the same one who wrote it.

The described problem is not there for the first time, it happened in the past on the server and was only after a server maintenance fixed.

There have been a lot of server maintenance, but the problem still does not seem to have arrived with you, as it apparently affects a limited number of players.

Please check it out with us, so that the error is corrected.

Edited by Sylvannai