Unbalanced Mission Rewards

michaelcshow

The command point rewards for certain missions kind of feel unbalanced compared to each other.

For example:

Weekly Priority Targets - Kill 3 world bosses

Command Points +270

Weekly Daily Area: CZ-198 - 10 minutes of dailies

Command Points + 6,750

While I love the generous command points the weeklies for the simple daily areas like cz and blackhole provide, you'd think that killing 3 world bosses should have a larger reward as it incentives grouping.

Any other heavily lopsided command point rewards you can think of? This was just the first example that came to mind.

It's also worth noting that many of the cash rewards for missions are far too low. Getting killed in a flashpoint, for example, can cost so much in gear repairs that the mission rewards barely cover it, making it a waste of time to continue after dying once. This is particularly true if you die due to group imbalance or someone else's mistakes rather than your own because you're probably going to get killed more than once, which results in the activity being a bigger financial loss.

Well this is not so much a mission but comparing crafting medpacks afk while I'm eating breakfast, showering etc in the morning with active gameplay in dailies/flashpoints, it's not just that crafting is an extra income, it's a much more effective income per minute while I'm not even at the computer than a minute spent actively playing some daily/fp/operation or whatever.

When it comes to the WBs I'm not so sure I want more WB-chasing, for me at least these groups with a gazillion people running around tank'n'spanking while graphics-lagging like crazy and not being able so see much of what's going on is quite enough with the ossus WBs for mastercrystals.

If the 3x wb mission for example started giving mastercrystals I would feel like I had to do the weekly to gear up. :p

To be honest I only chase world bosses when they are conquest objectives, cause like you said, tank n spank lazy kills anyway, however the CZ command points being x25 more for a few minutes of solo work seems disproportionate compared to the x3 wb weekly, to a degree that it feels almost overlooked.