Should project be a standard Jedi power?

ormond

I play a Jedi shadow for the only reason is that they get sabers AND force powers.

I would live to continue to play my sentinal. I just don't feel like a real jedi with no iconic force powers. Granted I was in combat spec and lower level.

Do we ever get a more iconic or ranged force power?

Not really. Jedi Knight is a warrior class, so you've got to get up in people's faces all the time. There's no sitting back dropping the Force.

The JK class has only two roles - Tank (as Guardian) or melee DPS (as Guardian or Sentinel). That's it. If brawling isn't your cup of tea, then Jedi Knight isn't for you, I'm afraid.

Not really. Jedi Knight is a warrior class, so you've got to get up in people's faces all the time. There's no sitting back dropping the Force.

The JK class has only two roles - Tank (as Guardian) or melee DPS (as Guardian or Sentinel). That's it. If brawling isn't your cup of tea, then Jedi Knight isn't for you, I'm afraid.

Project only has a 10m radius (as shadow at least), so you have to be up and personal to use it then.

I do agree that the JK is a bit lacking in the force department. I was hoping for at least blaster fire reflection. The story line is good though!