The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How about Exar Kun's lightsaber(s)?

I mean, why not? He's a character around this time period.

Just have a single hilt like this: https://i.etsystatic.com/7192165/r/il/860efe/1042926687/il_fullxfull.1042926687_4tm9.jpg

And for the double bladed variant, I know that Exar Kun's double bladed luightsaber was only as long as a normal one but with a little more added on, but I don't think that anyone will mind if you extend it some more.

So, what do you think?

I'd love for Kun's lightsaber to be added, it's a beautiful hilt.

And for the double bladed variant, I know that Exar Kun's double bladed luightsaber was only as long as a normal one but with a little more added on, but I don't think that anyone will mind if you extend it some more.

Actually we already had Exar Kun's saberstaff added to the game, though the vendor was either changed or removed as it is no longer obtainable. Though the in-game version isn't the same as what the real Kun saber looks like, obviously it was changed due to animations being made for the longer saberstaffs as opposed to Kun's hilt.

I'd love for Kun's lightsaber to be added, it's a beautiful hilt.

Actually we already had Exar Kun's saberstaff added to the game, though the vendor was either changed or removed as it is no longer obtainable. Though the in-game version isn't the same as what the real Kun saber looks like, obviously it was changed due to animations being made for the longer saberstaffs as opposed to Kun's hilt.

Actually, I think they switched the name with Bastila Shan's lightsaber by mistake. Take a look, it's clearly based off of Exar Kun's lightsaber https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/bastila-shans-double-bladed-lightsaber/

not sure it could actually work since its a single-handed version of a dualsaber and they havent allowed for hand position changes or changes of battle styles based on variants of weapons yet. so more than likely this couldn't work.

not sure it could actually work since its a single-handed version of a dualsaber and they havent allowed for hand position changes or changes of battle styles based on variants of weapons yet. so more than likely this couldn't work.

If they extended it I'm sure it would be fine. They already have a double bladed lightsaber called Exar Kun's dualsaber, but it's not available anymore and it looks nothing like his saber.