The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Unstable PeaceMakers Dualsaber. Holstered like other dualsabers.

Sirolos

This is just a small suggestion as this kinda weapon currently doesnt make sense to me, and also makes the weapon not worth buying ( for me)

I don't understand why a dualsaber is holstered like an electrostaff.

It honestly looks ugly to me, and it's odd that it is the only double bladed light saber to be holstered on the back.

Would love to be able to set the holster position or just have it holstered like a normal dualsaber

• Like 1

it's odd that it is the only double bladed light saber to be holstered on the back.

Except that it *isn't* the only one to back-carry. (Lightsabres aren't, classically, "holstered", or even "sheathed", because they just hang from wherever on a hook.)

The Tyth's and Senya's pikes obviously back-carry (and count as dualsabres, not electrostaffs.

Another one, off the top of my head, that back-carries, is the Eternal Commander MK-1/2/3/4 series from Command Crates, but it isn't the only other one.

Examples (complete list from the Collections interface that aren't the pikes and aren't the Unstable Peacemaker's either):

* Firestorm HZ-77 Dualsaber

* Imperial E-1 Enforcer Dualsaber

* Resolute Guerilla's Dualsaber

So there aren't many others, but there are *some*.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Except that it *isn't* the only one to back-carry. (Lightsabres aren't, classically, "holstered", or even "sheathed", because they just hang from wherever on a hook.)

The Tyth's and Senya's pikes obviously back-carry (and count as dualsabres, not electrostaffs.

Another one, off the top of my head, that back-carries, is the Eternal Commander MK-1/2/3/4 series from Command Crates, but it isn't the only other one.

Examples (complete list from the Collections interface that aren't the pikes and aren't the Unstable Peacemaker's either):

* Firestorm HZ-77 Dualsaber

* Imperial E-1 Enforcer Dualsaber

* Resolute Guerilla's Dualsaber

So there aren't many others, but there are *some*.

I had said double bladed lightsabers because I realized senyas pike and the other were listed as dual sabers but didnt have 2 lightsaber blades.

As to the others.

I didn't realize those were also holstered on the back.

It's odd. Especially since the single bladed counterparts are holstered where they would otherwise be expected.

On the hip.

Why are the double bladed variants the exception?