< B A D A S S I T U D E > Sale runs - Darth Malgus EU

Restoman

How much would EC cost, assuming I care only about Praxon Bloodline (I heard it drops in HM, not sure if bigger chance in NiM)?

Hey, there are several different Praxon mounts and EC drops two different ones, Bloodline is from hardmode, nightmare drops a different one, the Praxon Firaxa. If you want to buy the HM mount you either need to find a hardmode lockout for EC HM up to Kephess so we can do one boss for you, or that you have to buy the entire EC HM. Prices would be a bit lower than EC NIM I would guess.

Hey, there are several different Praxon mounts and EC drops two different ones, Bloodline is from hardmode, nightmare drops a different one, the Praxon Firaxa. If you want to buy the HM mount you either need to find a hardmode lockout for EC HM up to Kephess so we can do one boss for you, or that you have to buy the entire EC HM. Prices would be a bit lower than EC NIM I would guess.

I somehow got Firaxa (i think from SM even), but everytime I tried to go HM EC with any guild, they changed prog plans so I thought it's gonna be easier here :p

Ty, guess I'm gonna need to farm creds for a bit

I somehow got Firaxa (i think from SM even), but everytime I tried to go HM EC with any guild, they changed prog plans so I thought it's gonna be easier here :p

Ty, guess I'm gonna need to farm creds for a bit

honestly not sure how the loot works but i always thought there were different mounts on SM/HM/NIM but maybe that was wrong? Yea best of luck :)

Hello, RikuvonDrake! I would like to ask you are you still doing DF NiM raids and am i able to get the Wings and for how much price?

Sure, click the links in the original post for more info + how to order