Make all flash points available in solo mode

bladech

Especially those which has story or additional quests leading to them (for instance, the foundry). This is unbelievable how many buggs and troubles proceed while trying to make these flash points on lower lvl characters in 4 dps group because of poor group finder and lack of population

Especially those which has story or additional quests leading to them (for instance, the foundry). This is unbelievable how many buggs and troubles proceed while trying to make these flash points on lower lvl characters in 4 dps group because of poor group finder and lack of population

I'm not certain that all of them should be ... but I do agree that many of them should be. The starfortress series is one that needs to be converted over simply because there are fewer players in that area available.

You can solo much of it ... unti you get to the end.

At any rate .. just making them the same as they did like "Assault on Tython", "Depths of Manaan" ... etc would definately move some of the older material along more smothly.

I'm not certain that all of them should be ... but I do agree that many of them should be. The starfortress series is one that needs to be converted over simply because there are fewer players in that area available.

You can solo much of it ... unti you get to the end.

At any rate .. just making them the same as they did like "Assault on Tython", "Depths of Manaan" ... etc would definately move some of the older material along more smothly.

The Star Fortress series is quite soloable all the way to the end. You have to know what you are doing and pay attention, and it surely helps to have high-rated gear and companion, but it can be done.