Romancing Companions 5.10 question

Plezure

So I know that with SWTOR you have been able to romance opposite-gender companions since the beginning on certain companions. I know that starting with ROTHC you could romance romance Lemda as either gender & romance Cytharat as a male if you go light & its more innuendo/flirting than "romancing". I know that starting in Forged Alliances & Shadow of Revan you could romance both Lana & Theron as either gender then in KOTFE you could romance Lana, Theron, and Koth as either gender. With Aric, Kaliyo, Vette, and Torian being added back in as companions and they were previously & now romancable, are they locked behind opposite-gender romancing or can either gender romance Aric, Kailyo, Vette, and Torian? What about Shae Vizla being able to be romanced by female characters because I know she's listed as being romancable but it doesn't say if both genders can or if it is only males that can.

Yes I am aware I will probably get flamed for wanting to have a same-sex romance in-game but I'm asking because that really got me to thinking about the old companions that could be romancable.

:sul_confused:

Edited by Plezure

Playersexual = will go with the player no matter what:

* Lana

* Theron

* Koth

* Spoiler(1)

* Nadia Grell (when returning) (hetero only in class story)

* Jaesa Wilsaam (both types) (when returning) (hetero only in class story)

Opposite-only:

* Kaliyo Djannis(2)

* Aric J

* Vette

* Torian C

(1) See box

Arcann

(2) Female non-agents can flirt with Kaliyo at the end of her return chapter, but she turns them down and explains that (see box):

She says, "I'm getting too old for head games, and that's all I'm good for with women." So, if it will help Kaliyo get what she wants (money, base of operations, etc.), she will sleep with a woman, it's not about romance, and it's not *for* the sex either.

Item two is my *opinion*, and not necessarily to be taken as definitive. (Well, the quote is not my opinion, but the analysis *is*.)

Playersexual = will go with the player no matter what:

* Lana

* Theron

* Koth

* Spoiler(1)

* Nadia Grell (when returning) (hetero only in class story)

* Jaesa Wilsaam (both types) (when returning) (hetero only in class story)

Opposite-only:

* Kaliyo Djannis(2)

* Aric J

* Vette

* Torian C

(1) See box

Arcann

(2) Female non-agents can flirt with Kaliyo at the end of her return chapter, but she turns them down and explains that (see box):

She says, "I'm getting too old for head games, and that's all I'm good for with women." So, if it will help Kaliyo get what she wants (money, base of operations, etc.), she will sleep with a woman, it's not about romance, and it's not *for* the sex either.

Item two is my *opinion*, and not necessarily to be taken as definitive. (Well, the quote is not my opinion, but the analysis *is*.)

What about Shae Vizla? Is she player sexual or hetero only?