Legacy-wide Fleet Commendations

DanielAstrol

• 9 months later...
As this post has apparently been ignored for the better part of a year, I'd like to add my two cents to this thought. Starship Battles (non-pvp) as a whole are not widely popular, the rewards for each mission are negligible, and the cost of purchases from the vendor are incredibly high. For fleet commendations to not be legacy-wide makes an already painful process (for some) even more painful when trying to save up for said purchases. Should the commendations be made legacy-bound, a player could accrue them over the course of exploring several storylines rather than grinding them out on a single toon in a single ship belonging to a single faction with a single companion yelling in their ear during the process. Please make this more streamlined, as the only changes that have been made over the years has been to add new battles and increase prices on the vendor. PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU!!!

• 4 years later...

I would love to see most if not all currencies be legacy wide so you dont have to remember what toon you did what on so you can go do it again. Anything over the max should allow us to get back as a temporary overage or converted to something cool or useful.