Gday folks. Just came back getting CRUSHED

RhuneSteihl

I am doing chapter 10. I have a lvl 65 sentinel. I am getting CRUSHED by trash mobs. CRUSHHHHHEDDDD. I was a raider back in the day. What gives?

Couple questions:

1. Are you in strory mode?
  2. What's your gear level?

Just a quick advice:

Stop doing Chapter 10.

It is particularly nasty (I actually think, it is the worst of them all) due to neverending mob-fest coming to you anytime anywhere .

If you are 65, get out of the Chapter, go back and do plantetary Heroics and whatever gives the XP on current day (WZ, Flaspoints - particularly useful) and get to lvl 70 asap.

Once 70 - go to Fleet vendors and buy (creds) basic 230 gear.

Should be enough for all Kofte/Kotet content.

get back to Chapter X and finish it.

Okay if I'm not mistaken I am item level 187. Going to do the first part with Firebrand. I was on Master setting. Now Ive switched to Story. Maybe that will help thanks.

well, you are certainly brave, my young Padawan, but Master mode is tiny bit overtuned for 187 gear :)

in Story mode, you should not have issues though, again, Chapter X is just a mob-nightmare...

Didn't realize it was set to that. Also, the mob that had been killing me is an elite sniper guy. I just beat him after dying 2 more times. It seems Idiot Theron wouldn't follow me and was not healing me. Had to move back to him to get heals.

Make sure that your Companion has an influence level of 30 or higher, that also helps.

I found it helpful to occasionally set my Companion on Passive for a second or two in the middle of combat, because it makes them run over to me. Once they're close by, they start healing and attacking properly.

Edited by Xina_LA

I am doing chapter 10. I have a lvl 65 sentinel. I am getting CRUSHED by trash mobs. CRUSHHHHHEDDDD. I was a raider back in the day. What gives?

Okay if I'm not mistaken I am item level 187. Going to do the first part with Firebrand. I was on Master setting. Now Ive switched to Story. Maybe that will help thanks.

Didn't realize it was set to that. Also, the mob that had been killing me is an elite sniper guy. I just beat him after dying 2 more times. It seems Idiot Theron wouldn't follow me and was not healing me. Had to move back to him to get heals.

I was much entertained by your posts above :D It's the sort of thing I do until someone points out my "you're in master mode" error. I felt your pain. Glad you got it all sorted.