Blood of my Blood.

Freshiefromafar

"My lord, but I, but I didn't do anything wrong," the young sith said with emotion, biting her lip so hard it bled. Then it happened, 19 years of abuse, 19 years of slavery, 19 years of abandonment and torment erupted into flashes of hot purple lightning. "I didn't do ANYTHING!!" she screamed as she ripped the flesh off of one Sith Juggernaut leaving nothing behind but a black charred corpse where a menacing warrior once stood. "I didn't do ANYTHING!" she repeated crushing the skull of another attacker leaving a red puddle where there used to be a head. "Are you kidding me I did NOTHING WRONG!!" she yelled swinging her purple lightsaber ferociously at her master.

Noel was 5 when the republic surrendered and her unfortunate family was on Taris when the Jedi gave up the fight and gave 1/2 of the galaxy to the sith, leaving trillions behind who were loyal to republic to a life of slavery. Noel was 5 when she learned how the Jedi treat those who serve faithfully. Noel was 5 when she was claimed as a war prize. Now at 24 years old Noel just learned what loyalty means as a sith.

Screaming through the pain, the tears, and the disappointment Noel plunged her lightsaber through the heart of her master, "you moron I DID NOTHING WRONG!!?"