Legacy Weapons Purchase with CC

truesaberfett

Just wanted to throw this out there, but I think this idea would be a positive addition to the game for players and for the company. The legacy weapons offered to us are kinda...blah, and was wondering if there was any way or thoughts on the idea of giving us a legacy purchase to be able to choose a weapon account wide to "purchase" using cartel coins to serve as a legacy weapon. Having the ability to use a weapon of choice throughout a legacy would be awesome, and it would generate some $$ for the company as well. I love the weapons that i use that are not legacy bound, and it would be great to have the blasters i use be bound to legacy, and would be willing to pay $$ to be able to get that done. Thoughts? Thanks for your time in this matter.

I personally dislike this idea, bioware should not be focusing on adding things to the CM, but instead obtain items through ingame actions. Legacy weapons should remain somewhat unique, they're in a way quality of life. and having a small grind to obtain these weapons isn't a bad thing. But on the other side of this, not everyone likes the designs of legacy weapons. ok, maybe make a weapons slot in the cartel market, or ingame earnable mods that change the look of weapons, a new skin, similar to weapon tunings.

The way the current system works:

Player obtains a cartel weapon. Player purchases a collection unlock (using Cartel coins). Player can get copies of that weapon on any character in that account. Player can transfer weapon modifications from one toon to another using legacy weapons and then move the items into a cartel market weapon. <--- This part is an important credit sink in the game.

In your proposal, you would just be removing a credit sink ( a pretty significant one as it currently stands).