The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Anakin's Robes from Revenge of the Sith

I thought adding Obi Wan's robes from ROTS was a great addition to the Cartel Market and it would be cool if Bioware made Anakin's robes a wearable item as well.

I believe it's the "Revered Master" set. Check in the Cartel Market. If it's not there now, it will be back.

To be honest Revered Master set is like 100% Obi Wan robes from Attack of the Clones :)

- no brown scarf, no "desert" color pants. :D

About thread i wish they could add revered master robes set with no cape version. Or just add chestpiece to current set with cape taken off.

Edited by tummiswtor

• 4 weeks later...
To be honest Revered Master set is like 100% Obi Wan robes from Attack of the Clones :)

- no brown scarf, no "desert" color pants. :D

About thread i wish they could add revered master robes set with no cape version. Or just add chestpiece to current set with cape taken off.

It looks more like the KOTOR 2 Jedi robes. The boots are all wrong to be Obi-Wan's for example.

• 4 weeks later...

A lot of this could be solved adding a little weight to the design of the robes would do wonders for robes they look very paper like considering both jedi and sith in the movies and the serieses use a lot of robes and tunics it would at least do wonders for some of the outfits. they have changed some of the outfits over the yrs including how the regular revan robes looked they were much more in line with the investigator robes. so it is possible.

Just gear in general needs a graphics overhaul.