I'm Dan, Like Dantooine, but the Tooine is Silent

DanielSteed

Also as in a post by a few of us - can you pass a message to the dev team that we want stories involving our love interests and not just female ones. Our male love interests have been sorely neglected since the devs decided to off them - most of them anyway. :(

All my favorites are gone either because they "betrayed" people or had kill options put in for no reason (Jorgan and Torian for example). We got screwed over on Jedi under siege with the lack of love from Theron and all the attention on Lana. I don't hate Lana but come on! ...at least balance it out! So yes please pass that message along. And bring back Kira, Scourge, Zenith, and Tharan Cedrax already.

^^^ This please !

My JK needs more Theron, my trooper more Jorgan, my BH more Torian, my IA more Vector and my SW more Arcann :D

More Akaavi and Koth for my 2 smugglers too

And also other people need more of their favourite LIs ;)

About Kira and Scourge, while i really want to get them back, i can wait longer if it mean they will come back in a significant way (please not a 2 min class exclusive AA). If they could be in all of my characters stories, that would be even better

Edited by Goreshaga

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic